08 December 2007

Barbara Henning's blog, Paul Klinger leaves

One of my favorite blogs is kept by Barbara Henning. Check it out for her current review of Brenda Coultas's new book, The Marvelous Bones of Time, as well as for posts on Roberto Bolano, Bill Kushner, Burt Kimmelman, and more. I've just added Barbara's blog to my list on the right (a list that needs more additions and much editing, but that will come). Barbara has been an integral and most positive part of the Tucson poetry community for the last year and a half. That community is now slightly less than it was, with the loss of Paul Klinger to Austin, Texas. Certainly Austin's gain, and we will miss Paul here.

6 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Laurie Price said...

Hi Charles,

You don't know me, and I don't know you, but we seem to be crossing paths in print, and I wonder if you would send me an email address so I can write a query to you? (By the way, I'm in the latest Eoagh, and Barbara Henning posted one of my poems on her blogspot some months back). And by the way, I like how yr poem pushing water really does some muscular limbering up, I feel the arched back as I read the physical and sonic segues --
you can reach me at laurpricex@hotmail.com --
all best to you -

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Frank Marcopolos said...

cool, thanks for posting. i'm new to your blog and will be reading more.

cheers,

frank

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Charles,
You also do not know me, and I also do not know you. My interest is in speaking to Paul Klinger, he taught my english 101 course at the University of Arizona in 2003. Attempts through normal channels like the U of A phonebook have failed in this effort, leaving strange blog comments as my only recourse. Perhaps you are still in contact with him in Austin? If so, further perhaps you might be willing to give him my name, email address, and notification of my desire to make contact.

Bailey Swartz
bsswartz@gmail.com

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger charles said...

Laurie, I think you can find my email address on my profile on the blog. Or send me yours here and I'll get back to you. I haven't been on the blog in a long time, so I apologize if you sent this comment months ago.

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hie

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

text me your name on my account w.w.wchaxorg@gmailgmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home